[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshawn Lynch #5?

Pope Flick

I used to target RBs that had the cake schedules. Now, here he is with the best in the league (pre week 1) and he'll be there at #5 with SJax or maybe Westbrook. Although I have taken a QB this high in the past, this is not the year to do that given how thin the money RBs are at the top.

Tell me why I shouldn't take him over Addai, Westbrrok or SJax. The guy picking after me all draft is in my division as well, and I know if I take Brady or Moss he'll grab the other one. I don't like that scenario for some reason either. He's also a Bills fan, but that doesn't do anything for me except rpovide a touch of meaningless humor.

Performance scoring, no PPR.

Edited by Pope Flick

Just curious...how would Addai, Westbrok, or SJax be available at the 5 slot? Who are you expecting to go 1-4?

Personally, I love Lynch this year, and took him in every draft I could. I had #6 or #7 in each draft though, so the option at #5 might be a little different. I've seen him go at #6 or #7 in every draft I've been part of as the top 5 is usually LT and ADP, then Westy, SJax, and Addai mixed at 3-5.

At #5, I would take SJax and Westy over Lynch, but Lynch over Addai. Just a personal thing though, as I've never been on the Addai bandwagon.

Just curious...how would Addai, Westbrok, or SJax be available at the 5 slot? Who are you expecting to go 1-4?

Personally, I love Lynch this year, and took him in every draft I could. I had #6 or #7 in each draft though, so the option at #5 might be a little different. I've seen him go at #6 or #7 in every draft I've been part of as the top 5 is usually LT and ADP, then Westy, SJax, and Addai mixed at 3-5.

At #5, I would take SJax and Westy over Lynch, but Lynch over Addai. Just a personal thing though, as I've never been on the Addai bandwagon.

It's going to be LT, AD and then...2 of those 3.

How many teams?

Lynch is 6th on my board but not a leap from 6-10 really. I have the same possibility tomorrow night where I pick 6th in a 14 team league. 6th is a bit too high for any WR or QB since both of the top guys at those positions hinge on Tom Brady's health!

I think Lynch is a bit of a reach at #6 and I'm higher on him than most. I suppose if it falls like expected (LT, AP, SJax, Addai, Westbrook) I would have a decision on my hands but if any fall other than Westbrook, I would take them over Lynch.

How many teams?

Lynch is 6th on my board but not a leap from 6-10 really. I have the same possibility tomorrow night where I pick 6th in a 14 team league. 6th is a bit too high for any WR or QB since both of the top guys at those positions hinge on Tom Brady's health!

I think Lynch is a bit of a reach at #6 and I'm higher on him than most. I suppose if it falls like expected (LT, AP, SJax, Addai, Westbrook) I would have a decision on my hands but if any fall other than Westbrook, I would take them over Lynch.

This is a 12 team.