[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sarah Palin and Tina Fey

Randall

I dont get the attraction to Tina Fey at all. She is a decent looking girl dont get me wrong but I have seen guys talk her up pretty big and I am just like :wacko:

I dont get the attraction to Tina Fey at all. She is a decent looking girl dont get me wrong but I have seen guys talk her up pretty big and I am just like :wacko:

She looks attainable.

Some hot girls are just a fantasy... but you could probably pick up Tina Fey in a bar.

She looks attainable.

Some hot girls are just a fantasy... but you could probably pick up Tina Fey in a bar.

That, for sure. And then once you get her home, there's the fantasy of watching her take off her glasses, shake her hair loose from it's up do, and look back at you with those F-me eyes...

Um, I'll be right back :wacko:

It's not just how she looks, it's the look she's got. :D

Fey is a sharp cookie and throws out a seriously sexy vibe. :pantstight:

It's not just how she looks, it's the look she's got. :wacko:

Fey is a sharp cookie and throws out a seriously sexy vibe. :pantstight:

Fair enough. Thats actually a good line. It reminds me of a line my buddy uses. When he is talking about a woman that looks good until you see her up close he says "She is good from a far but far from good"

Fair enough. Thats actually a good line. It reminds me of a line my buddy uses. When he is talking about a woman that looks good until you see her up close he says "She is good from a far but far from good"

Ah, yes, the 50 foot fox. :D Beware of the 50 foot fox, as she can lure you in with what appears to be a nice body, only to find out she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. :wacko: