[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

toolman

Hello all,

Should I start Kitna at home against the Packers he should be playing from behind and throwing alot or go with Delhomme at home against the Bears who have a pretty tough defense all around. I'm leaning towards Kitna if S Smith was playing I'd go Delhomme in a minute. Also I have S Holmes and Roy Williams in as Wr should I pull one of them and Play G Jennings on the road against the Lions? Say Holmes and Jennings is what I was thinking. Or hope that Roy connects with Kitna two weeks in a row. I need this game I have'nt had a good start to my seasons the last few years and a squeaked out a win last week I want to go up 2-0 BAD! Any input is greatly appreciated Thank you in advance.

Toolman

Toolman -

I'm in the same boat with both QB's.

I've got Calvin so if I go with Kitna that would be a nice combo. Delhomme has the momentum after last week's game and will spread the ball around.

I like your comment about the Lions playing catch up and being forced to throw...that may be the deciding factor for me

any other thoughts on this one???

UJack :wacko:

Big Ben is fine. He will go deep to Holmes on Sunday. He didn't do anything last week and didn't need to but Holmes is bound to catch a deep one this week. I say Kitna, Willams and Holmes. Honestly I think Jennings and Holmes have the same stat line this week. Holmes gets the edge because of his angry about last weeks production.