[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I got Cassel...Now Tom Brady's Owner is knocking

chubbyparrot

So the guy has offered me:

Maroney for Delhomme

Welker for Delhomme

Ward for Delhomme

Perry for Cassel (WTH?)

The only guys I want are Johnson or Jennings, maybe Ward, but not straight up for Delhomme.

Here's his roster:

M. Bulger (StL - QB)

K. Smith (Det - RB)

L. Maroney (NE - RB)

W. Welker (NE - WR)

H. Ward (Pit - WR)

G. Jennings (GB - WR)

C. Perry (Cin - RB)

J. Lewis (Cle - RB)

C. Johnson (Ten - RB)

D. Clark (Ind - TE)

M. Ryan (Atl - QB)

V. Jackson (SD - WR)

I figure it'll cost him plenty if he wants one of these QBs...he finally got miffed and said "Have fun with all three of your quarterbacks...only one can play for you". Well no sh!t sherlock.

Do you see any reason for me to get rid of either QB with great upside for the season in Delhomme and Kitna for less than Johnson or Jennings? His other offers are pretty ridiculous to me...

Edited by chubbyparrot

Thanks for the input...

My thought is that Welker's value falls with Cassel. Welker and Moss will make Cassel better...Casell will make Welker less valuable. Delhomme has far more potential to overachieve his draft position than Welker does at this point. I guess the point is would Welker have been in that same draft position if we knew Brady wasn't going to be the QB.

You can only start 1 QB and should be able to get production out of any 2 you keep. I'm assuming you start 3 WRs and think you only have 2 starters on your roster right now.

I'm not hight on Meachum or Des. Jackson as an every week starter....if at all I'd strongly consider trading for Ward or Welker but might want to see about moving Kitna or Cassel instead.