[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB2: Turner or Johnson?

landthief

I had Turner start opposite of Westbrook last week and it paid big time dividends. But I am thinking of starting Westbrook and Chris Johnson this week instead. A riverboat gamber move? Yes? Stupid move? You be the judge. Am I losing my mind if I do this or am I right on?

Also, I guess with Griese starting, my WR3 should NOT be Galloway, eh?

Thanks coaches!

I don't think you're losing you're mind. Turner obviously had a great week of fantasy but will he keep that up? If he gets that good defenses will key on to him, just like they do with Minnesota and Adrian Peterson, who is my favorite team btw. So really while Turner is good, there is going to be teams that will shut him down, and Matt Ryan is a rookie, to believe he isn't going to throw interceptions and lose games for that squad is wishful thinking.

I look at the matchups.

Chris Johnson has the easiest at Cincy, so I'm starting him on my team as well over Justin Fargas of the Raiders who play the Chiefs who did not allow a lot on the ground for New England.

But the latter two you really got to flip a coin. But I'd start Turner for one reason, Garcia not playing. If Griese throws a pick or 2, the TB defense will be on the field too much and Turner will break one. While Westbrook plays the Cowboys whom in some power rankings out there are listed as number 1 in the entire league. So even though the Eagles might win and Westbrook might have 150 yards rushing, do you really want to risk it against a top 5 team in the NFL?

I wouldn't.

I'd go Johnson and Turner for starters.

Westbrook and Turner. Johnson had one good game, Lendale White will probably still get the ball inside the five yard line. And you have no idea how the Titans offense will look with Kerry Collins at QB this week. And I don't think Griese at QB is a reason to sit Galloway if he's your best option otherwise. I would still consider him worthy of a WR3 slot.

Please see http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=258693