[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 3 at QB/Waiver Wire Advice

WashingtonD

Need some help at my QB position this week (miserable - I had Brady and lost out on Cassel)

I have to start 3

Delhomme

Garrard

Bulger

Warner

My league rewards completion percentage, yards, and tds minus interceptions (thus the drafting of Garrard)

If I stand pat with these guys I'm leaning toward Delhomme, Garrard, and Warner.

The waiver wire is bare though I could drop Bulger (at least for the week, I don't think anyone will snap him up after the Giants are done with him) for:

Kerry Collins

Damon Huard

Jason Campbell

Tavaris Jackson

Matt Ryan

Brian Griese

Joe Flacco

Kyle Orton

Would you start anyone of those guys this week only over Delhomme or Garrard?

Really appreciate your insights!

WashD

Thanks for the response Rev...what about any one on that list over Garrard? In this league I have to start 3 out of 4 (unfortunately)

Thanks,

WashD

btw we have remarkably similiar teams! I have more roster spots in my league, but I have all of your RBs, 2 of 3 QBs, 2 of 4 WRs, K, and Def...funny stuff

Edited by WashingtonD

You are right in what you have. Delhomme, Garrard and Warner. Each should have serviceable games this week.

Agree with this. Also you could wait and see with Bulger or grab Collins or Ryan and see what you can do. Ryan should have a high % because they are not asking him to do a lot and Turner will be used a lot.