[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please rank these three TE's

JetFanMike

I drafted Owen Daniels as my starter and Randy McMichael as my backup; but Dallas Clark is available on waivers (his owner wanted a TE for this week, and didn't have anyone else to cut). I know Clark's hurt, but he's gotta be an upgrade, right? I'm actually thinking of claiming him and cutting Daniels; McMichael had a good week and the Rams offensive coordinator did a nice job with Tony Gonzalez and Chris Cooley.

Should I pickup Clark and who would you cut (Daniels, McMichael, or either)? Or just rank the 3... thanks!

I would absolutely pick up Clark.

I'd drop Daniels...I know he was a pre season Huddle favorite, but the Texans offense looks to be in disarray.

My ranking for the full year would be

Clark

McMichael

Daniels

My only concern around McMichael is that if the Rams continue to get killed by blitzs Saunders may have to keep him in to help block, but I love his upside compared to Daniels.

Guys -- thanks very much -- we all seem to be pretty much on the same page -- but I was second guessing myself. Of course, now somebody will probably slide in ahead of me for Clark, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. I'll try for Clark, cutting Daniels, and starting McMichael this week -- you guys hit pretty much all the same points I was thinking about....

Guys -- thanks very much -- we all seem to be pretty much on the same page -- but I was second guessing myself. Of course, now somebody will probably slide in ahead of me for Clark, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. I'll try for Clark, cutting Daniels, and starting McMichael this week -- you guys hit pretty much all the same points I was thinking about....

I feel the same way, Mike. Clark is a top-5 tight end. Wait for him to get healthy. Colts will start clicking in another week or two

I just dumped Daniels for Chris Cooley (someone waived him in my league) - same deal.

Ok first thanks for your breakdown, you cleared some things up for me.

I agree with your analysis on McMichael and I believe Owen has some upside. That said Clark is the best of all three easly, with it not even being close. A healthy Clark is worth the pickup. If you believe he can stay healthy, I personally think he has been pretty reliable.

Ranking them

Clark

McMichael

Daniels

I do like McMichael using your reasoning that the Rams will need to get rid of the ball quickly now that the line sucks so bad and SJ is covered like a blanket as their only real threat. Owen hasn't proven to me yet that he can be a solid scorer and he should be with the QB needing outlets.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Well first of all, yes go and pick up Clark. I like Daniels, but McMichaels is good also. Houston's O will get better and Daniels and a big part of it. McMichaels will be apart of the offense in StL, but not every week, but I do think that the 2 are a wash. The thing that you must consider is that I just heard that the Balt/Hous game got postponed, so if you kept Daniels and Clark doesn't play, which is very likely, you wouldn't have a TE this week. I'd go with McMichaels to avoid any headaches.