[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Predators Have 2 Wins: Guess Who They Were Against?

spain

Their first win came against the Detroit Red Wings. Their 2nd win was against the Avalanche. Are you f'n kidding me? We cant beat the scrubs of the league, but we show up against the big boys? This is ridiculous..

It is getting ugly in Nashville! Predators are really sucking wind. The management promised to refund the ticket price increase if Nashville didnt make the playoffs. Let's see if Craig Leopold puts his money where his mouth is...

redwings.cup:

i think you know it's more a case of the big boys not showing up for the lowly preds, than something good the preds are actually doing.

True. But my point is that the Preds should give the all out effort they seem to give when playing teams like the Wings, when they play lower echelon teams...

I went to the Preds game last night as they had to struggle to get a tie with the Blue Jackets. With the exception of the one HUGE stupid idiotic moronic ridiculous mistake that cost them a goal, the Predators defense was good. The offense blows chunks. Legwand got his 6th goal of the season but that was it. We had a couple of nice chances but came up empty. Very frustrating team we have this year...

Question: What is a f'n Blue Jacket?

spain:

Question  What is a f'n Blue Jacket?

I have one in my closet.

C'mon, spain, it's an OHIO team, what do you expect?

Their major D-1 team is a poisonous nut, they have an NFL and an MLB team mascot that is a f'n COLOR, another MLB team named after indigienous persons (god help the Tribe if they ever run into the San Antonio Smallpox), and the other one has a decent mascot but sucks ass. Plus the state is the buttcrack of America, I'm told.

So in the grand scheme, "Blue Jackets" fits right in.