[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this a fair trade? Keeper League

kennyg71

Is this a fair trade? We have had enough teams complain that we have put it to a vote in the league. 6 of 10 votes can veto the trade. I want to be fair and not vote because it makes a team better.

Team A Roster

QB - Brees and Brady

RB - Julius Jones, Lendale White, Ronnie Brown, Warrick Dunn, TJ Duckett

WR/TE – Braylon Edwards, TJ Housh, DJ Hackett, Ben Watson, Gaffney, Dallas Clark

Teams B Roster

QB – Derek Anderson, Tarvaris Jackson, Garcia

RB – Larry Johnson, McGahee, Slaton, Fred Taylor, Reggie Bush

WR/TE – Roddy White, Heath Miller, Cooley, Colston, Steve Smith, Reggie Williams

Team B traded Bush and Garcia to Team A for Brady and Edwards. Normal scoring all td’s = 6 points yards passing 1-25 and rushing/receiving 1-10.

This league keeps 5 players each year from your roster. Any thoughts?

Team A needs RB help and I know in a keeper league it is tough to give up Brady even though he will give you nothing this year, but team A has Brees to keep who isn't that far off Brady status. Giving up Edwards is tough for team A because there isn't much after TJ when he is gone, but you have to gamble a little and picking up a needed RB would help.

I think both teams can benefit from this trade. I'd do it.

checkout my post, thanks.

Team A needs RB help and I know in a keeper league it is tough to give up Brady even though he will give you nothing this year, but team A has Brees to keep who isn't that far off Brady status. Giving up Edwards is tough for team A because there isn't much after TJ when he is gone, but you have to gamble a little and picking up a needed RB would help.

I think both teams can benefit from this trade. I'd do it.

checkout my post, thanks.

Thanks for your thoughts. Anyone else?

I agree with G.K. Trey, but will say that Losing Gracia for a hurt Brady is not fair since Garcia is hurt too (just not for the season). Also Edwards is NOT equal to Reggie "Infirmary" Bush. I'd veto it if I was in that league, looks like A and B made a decision to pool together this season.

Please see mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=258741