[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

John Carlson - Sea

Stalking_Eagle

In all fairness, he might have been right if Schaub wouldn't have went down. Owens was on pace to be a stud early in the year. I did pick Owens back up and I've ridden him as my only TE for most of the season. Carlson got grabbed a few weeks ago, but I picked up Z. Miller this week as a spot start against SD and to see if Schaub comes back and plays well (and by "well" I mean throwing to his TE more than once a game). Schaub started the season extremely slow so I don't know how hopeful I am. And dropping Owens for Warner after that first week has saved my season without a doubt so I'd make that same move any day of the week and twice on Sunday. I still consider TE as being a bit of a secondary position. I'd take a consistent 5-8 points over a 21 point game followed by 1, 3, & 2 point games. Hopefully, Owens stays under the radar enough for me to grab him late next year (in my local at least).

His first name is OWEN and his last name is DANIELS :wacko: