[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Conudrum

lawn saver

OK...Kitna Scored 26 points for me last week. I dont get penalized for sacks or INTs, so it is based on yardaged and scoring.

The question is do I get rid of him and pick up..

Jason Campbell?

Matt Cassel?

Matt Schaub?

Trent Edwards?

Reading the news today that if the Lions continue to lose, Dan Orlovsky might get time...

Do I sit tight?? I mean he is putting up good numbers for me even throwing 3 picks.

Whats the word? Am I over thinking?

Thanks in advance

Edited by lawn saver

I think Kitna is a great Fantasy QB, and a crappy real life QB. I would go for Schaub though, hes a good pickup if you don't have to pay anything for him.

$15 per Drop/add

I think I am going to wait a week or so, as QBs are usually not dropped or added unless an injury happens.

I could have had Culter last week

I would stick with Kitna, he has a great receiving core. DET will be coming from behind a lot, so there should be plenty of scoring opportunities for him.

If I had to choose a listed QB, I would try Cassel, simply because after 2-3 weeks of getting familiar with the NFL, the Pats will allow him to start going down the field more.

I would sit tight until you get more info regarding him being replaced, it's only the 3rd week and things can turn around. He got a Great WR in C.Johnson and they seem to be connecting a lot.

Jason Campbell is too inconsistent, maybe Edwards he's playing pretty good and their schedule gets easier the next few weeks.