[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo is a mess in big spots under pressure

LooGie

Please, Romo can go to anywhere he wants to. The guy is far ahead of the curve for his second full year. Shakes off mistakes and keeps pluggin away. I love the guy's moxie and resilence. Jessica is his girl and good for him and her for takin smack. I love it.

I hope he does get away again just to show all this crap about Mexico and his girl has absolutley nothing to do with his game day play.

Anyone who pays any attention to this guys work ethic would not be bring up this crap. He lives, eats and breaths football. One of the hardest working players on the team. First one in, last one out. I wouldn't dare ask him to do any more then he is doing.

Well, I may ask him to fall on the ball in the endzone next time and maybe hook me up with one of Jessica's friends. But other then thatl, he's good in my book.

You can't get much bigger then Philly vs. Boys on Monday night in a wild game and lead his team to 41 points. What are you talkin about? :wacko:

Edited by Cowboyz1

All I saw was him throwing wildly on the only two plays that the Eagles blitzed him.

I think it was decided by how easily they moved up and down the field on the Cowboys, the Eagles decided not to give away too many of their blitz packages... as they meet in the last game of the season, and that might have playoff implications. At least that is what I hope is the reason for only sending in 4 defenders 75% of the time.

:wacko:

Of course, if the score was Eagles 41 - Dallas 37, and the cowboys had their top two receivers out, I wonder what d-fans would be ragging on?

Von

Edited by vonromig

All I saw was him throwing wildly on the only two plays that the Eagles blitzed him.

I think it was decided by how easily they moved up and down the field on the Cowboys, the Eagles decided not to give away too many of their blitz packages... as they meet in the last game of the season, and that might have playoff implications. At least that is what I hope is the reason for only sending in 4 defenders 75% of the time.

Of course, if the score was Eagles 41 - Dallas 37, and the cowboys had their top two receivers out, I wonder what d-fans would be ragging on?

Von

What are you guys taking about. Saving for week 17? TO was killing them that's what stopped them from blitzing along with Witten threatning the middle of the field.

By TOP recievers you mean Reggie what's his name and that other guy Curtis. Please, your best wide outs WERE on the field tonight. In fact, they may have been the best you have had for years now.

You both are lost with your analysis and deductions.

?

He still had over 320 passing yards and 3 touchdowns. I think it was water under the bridge. Crap happens, as least he won the game.

Please, Romo can go to anywhere he wants to. The guy is far ahead of the curve for his second full year. Shakes off mistakes and keeps pluggin away. I love the guy's moxie and resilence. Jessica is his girl and good for him and her for takin smack. I love it.

I hope he does get away again just to show all this crap about Mexico and his girl has absolutley nothing to do with his game day play.

Anyone who pays any attention to this guys work ethic would not be bring up this crap. He lives, eats and breaths football. One of the hardest working players on the team. First one in, last one out. I wouldn't dare ask him to do any more then he is doing.

Well, I may ask him to fall on the ball in the endzone next time and maybe hook me up with one of Jessica's friends. But other then thatl, he's good in my book.

You can't get much bigger then Philly vs. Boys on Monday night in a wild game and lead his team to 41 points. What are you talkin about? :wacko:

I never said he's not a good QB, nor anything about his work ethic. boy, you cowboy fans are pretty hard up for him eh?

Forget how he choked in the playoffs with the FG? Forget how he choked in the playoffs last year? Forget that game with 7 interceptions last year? Forget the play tonight where a defender is up in his grill and he just sidearms it 30 yards into nothing except PHILLY jersey? Forget the play where he drops the ball...TWICE? Water under the bridge, move along! :D riiight.

And while i'm sure he works very hard, just about every single person on the planet knows you dont goto Mexico during the playoff bye week, Breasty McSimpson on your side or not. "oh but we lost to NYG, who went on to win the superbowl, so it's ok" :D

He's a great QB and I would be ecstatic to have him as a panther, but you cannot, under ANY circumstances say he doesn't make boneheaded, choke-type plays in big spots

I never said he's not a good QB, nor anything about his work ethic. boy, you cowboy fans are pretty hard up for him eh?

Forget how he choked in the playoffs with the FG? Forget how he choked in the playoffs last year? Forget that game with 7 interceptions last year? Forget the play tonight where a defender is up in his grill and he just sidearms it 30 yards into nothing except PHILLY jersey? Forget the play where he drops the ball...TWICE? Water under the bridge, move along! :D riiight.

And while i'm sure he works very hard, just about every single person on the planet knows you dont goto Mexico during the playoff bye week, Breasty McSimpson on your side or not. "oh but we lost to NYG, who went on to win the superbowl, so it's ok" :wacko:

He's a great QB and I would be ecstatic to have him as a panther, but you cannot, under ANY circumstances say he doesn't make boneheaded, choke-type plays in big spots

Dude this is his second year as a starter. I think everyone expects him to play perfect football already and he's not going to. However, he does make enough plays to win games in big time situations. In his first playoff game he fumbles the snap. In his second playoff game he loses on the last play to the Super Bowl champions. Let's see what he does this year. He is off to a pretty good start.

And by the way, Forgotten...........it's 2008 and he's 2-0 after winning one of the best games I have ever seen played in the regular season and agaisnt Philly which makes it all the sweeter. You can hate on him all you want to just like the rest of the Media desperate to find flaws and create stories, but I love the guy and he's better then anything we have had under center in a very long time. I am quite happy.

Dude this is his second year as a starter. I think everyone expects him to play perfect football already and he's not going to. However, he does make enough plays to win games in big time situations. In his first playoff game he fumbles the snap. In his second playoff game he loses on the last play to the Super Bowl champions. Let's see what he does this year. He is off to a pretty good start.

And by the way, Forgotten...........it's 2008 and he's 2-0 after winning one of the best games I have ever seen played in the regular season and agaisnt Philly which makes it all the sweeter. You can hate on him all you want to just like the rest of the Media desperate to find flaws and create stories, but I love the guy and he's better then anything we have had under center in a very long time. I am quite happy.

who the hell is hating on him? I'm making a statement. A true statement about a few boneheaded plays in big spots.

And you can hide behind that 2nd year as as a starter crap all you want, but this is his 6th? year in the NFL.

Like i said man, I'd like him on my team. I like him. He plays with passion. But i'd be a little worried about those big spots.

Von

LMMFAO, Reggie Brown shouldnt even be on a NFL roster. If this team could actually draft a WR, this franchise might have actually won a Superbowl by now. Philly blitzed more than twice, surely you dont believe that. And Romo got away both times, and should have iced the game on the pass to Barber.

Playoff implications for who. Both of these teams will be in the playoffs barring injury. From what Ive seen, 3 teams from the NFC Beast will make the post season, then the other 3 division winners.

Edited by Sgt Ryan