[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you dro p Carson Palmer and Anthony Fasano?

electricrelish

I'm thinking of dropping Carson Palmer and picking up J.T. O'Sullivan. Do you think I should? My backup is Matt Schaub, who isn't anyone who's going to put up 300 yards passing anytime soon.

Scratch the Carson Palmer question. I need to wait on him.

Should I drop Anthony Fasano and pickup John Carlson? Leave your link and I will answer yours.

11 team league/3rd pick, (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST)

Record: 1-0

QB: Carson Palmer, Matt Schaub

RB: Brian Westbrook, Willie Parker, Felix Jones, Ricky Williams

WR: Plaxico Burress, Brandon Marshall, DeSean Jackson, Wes Welker, Mushin Muhammad, David Patten

TE: Anthony Fasano

K: Mason Crosby

DST: Tennesee Titans

Edited by electricrelish

come in off the ledge! Are you seriously thinking of dropping Carson Palmer probably the 5th or 6th QB off the board for JT O'Sullivan? Listen FF is obviously not for you , maybe you should try shuffleboard.

Yeah, you're right. What about the TE situation? Should I wait for Fasano?

I would pick up Carlson. The Seahawks are desperate at receiver and will probably sign a new one this week. The only consistent target Hasselback can throw to in practice is Carlson. With Miami playing agains NE this weekend, I think you have to take Carlson as a matchup TE and then reevaluate next weekend.