[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Brown?!

gordo721

He is a huge unknown. If you have roster room; keep him. They have the rookie D. Jackson who is not going to the bench. McNabb looked pretty impressive at times Monday. I dropped R.Brown after week 1 to pick up Royal...so far so good but I am still a little nervous that Reggie Brown will finally light it up now that he and McNabb are both healthy. Sorry I can't give you a more definite answer on this guy.

I would shy away from Brown for now and take one of the other options. Gage might be the choice.

thats what I was thinking either Brown or Gage. W/Collins running the show and a solid running game Gage might flurrish! But the again mcNabb looks GREAT and i think once healthy Brown will benefit as well! Dunno!

I'd take Gage vs. HOU over Brown vs. PIT especially since Brown hasn't even gotten on the field yet. Gage's value has a better chance of going up. I'm keeping a close eye on Brown and will pick him up once I see some production. (My league lets you swap bench players during the games and has no waiver order.)

I'd take Gage vs. HOU over Brown vs. PIT especially since Brown hasn't even gotten on the field yet. Gage's value has a better chance of going up. I'm keeping a close eye on Brown and will pick him up once I see some production. (My league lets you swap bench players during the games and has no waiver order.)

I was looking for more into week 4 on..beacuse week three i have Roy Williams against SF and A.Johnson whom I'll start 95% of the season. I need someone to fill in for Roy match up wise and some one dependable!

I like Gage's upside over Brown's (particularly since K. Curtis' potential return may be soon - although, I've heard nothing new to support my gut feeling)...McNabb does like to spread the ball around, and Gage is the main guy in TEN, so I'm guessing he'll see more of Kerrry Collins' targets than Brown will of McNabb's...anyway, good luck w/your decision...

I like Gage's upside over Brown's (particularly since K. Curtis' potential return may be soon - although, I've heard nothing new to support my gut feeling)...McNabb does like to spread the ball around, and Gage is the main guy in TEN, so I'm guessing he'll see more of Kerrry Collins' targets than Brown will of McNabb's...anyway, good luck w/your decision...

Should I target Curtis then?I have A.Johnson(bye wk 8) and Roy Williams (bye Wk 4) w/ Bryant Johnson to fill in on week 4 (@NO) and week 8 vs.SEA).I like him as a filler and a match-up WR in weeks 8(vs SEA),week 10(@ARI),week 11 & 16 (STL.) week 15(@MIA). My 4th receiver is kind of a Insurance Policy maybe a possible match-up player for 2-3 games and incase of injuries. Would Gage, R.Brown or K.Curtis fill this role best?

Edited by gordo721

I like Gage. with Collins at the helm last year Gage was very productive. Look at his numbers the end of last season. He gets a lot of looks and has good hands and speed.

Brown is a nobody reciever to me and was not even on my draft board. I don't understand why Brown is even a starter on Philly. He is a #3 wide out in my view.

id say gage too. i had reggie last year and he was a disappointment. that, coupled with the fact that mcnabb has D. Jackson, Curtis (back in a few weeks), LJ Smith, Westy, etc. - few balls for each. If you dont need the guy right now, I might lean toward curtis - but, who knows how he'll play once back from his surgery (I just had the same surgery and i couldnt freakin imagine playing football!). Berrian might be interesting to consider now that Ferotte is starting instead of T. Jackson in Minny. Ferotte throws a much better ball.