[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade proposal:

LEAGUECHAMP

Would you pull the trigger on this one? My team is in the below signature.

I'm actually leaning toward it with my RB depth on the bench.

Trade away: Portis

Gain: Steve Smith

Chris Chambers

Ahmad Bradshaw or Brandon Jackson

Which RB out of Bradshaw or Jackson would you choose, if so.

Edited by LEAGUECHAMP

Would you pull the trigger on this one? My team is in the below signature.

I'm actually leaning toward it with my RB depth on the bench.

Trade away: Portis

Gain: Steve Smith

Chris Chambers

Ahmad Bradshaw or Brandon Jackson

Which RB out of Bradshaw or Jackson would you choose, if so.

The only thing that concerns me is your RB depth. I love Steve Smith and Chambers and I would take Jackson only because Grant has a hammy problem and those can be a problem. If Grant struggles Jackson is the man in a high powered O. There are not as many options in the GB O then Giants as the Giants seem to be content with a three headed backfield.

As far as RB depth goes you have a lot of backs but a majority of them are numnber 2's. But since you have flex positions you can overcompensate for that with solid WR. Steve Smith is the most attractive to me as he could be a top 5 wide out this year as Jake looks to be back to form and Smith is his guy.

Bottom line, I would pull the trigger on this one. I would also be very attentive to the waiver wire for RB and possibly trade again for a starting 1 RB. Good luck

Please check out mine. Thanks.

The only thing that concerns me is your RB depth. I love Steve Smith and Chambers and I would take Jackson only because Grant has a hammy problem and those can be a problem. If Grant struggles Jackson is the man in a high powered O. There are not as many options in the GB O then Giants as the Giants seem to be content with a three headed backfield.

As far as RB depth goes you have a lot of backs but a majority of them are numnber 2's. But since you have flex positions you can overcompensate for that with solid WR. Steve Smith is the most attractive to me as he could be a top 5 wide out this year as Jake looks to be back to form and Smith is his guy.

Bottom line, I would pull the trigger on this one. I would also be very attentive to the waiver wire for RB and possibly trade again for a starting 1 RB. Good luck

Please check out mine. Thanks.

Thanks for the detailed response. Well thought out anyalysis. I'll keep my eyes open on the Waiver WIre, as well. It's pretty

dry as of now, but I've been considering grabbing Torain or Cadillac as a shot in the dark.

You're getting Steve Smith (Carolina), Chris Chambers, AND Bradshaw for Portis????

Dude.. I'd do it in a heartbeat!! I personally would take Bradshaw. He's quick and is already getting a steady dose of carries. Jacobs is the man there, but with his power running style, I see injury all over him.. I would #1 definitely make the trade, and #2 take Bradshaw

I would then try to trade Moss for a solid RB. Two weeks in a row now that Moss and Cassel aren't quite on the same page. Yeah Moss got a TD in the first game, but his value is going to take a hit, and take one fast. I'd try to get someone like C Johnson and see what happens.

It's worth a shot while Moss still has value!

Edited by Shorttynaz