[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Defense help please!

contois

Should I stick with GB against the potent Dallas offense of take a chance with Cleveland against Baltimore???

Toss up....but I lean towards starting Clev. Sure Dallas has a short week and could make mistakes. But Romo is wising up and doesn't take many sacks, and make stupid throws. Odds are Clev will have an easier time containing Balt.

Should I stick with GB against the potent Dallas offense of take a chance with Cleveland against Baltimore???

Well looking at this a bit starting GB is like this. They aren't going to stop the Cowboys from scoring so there goes points. They aren't going to sack Romo with the way O line is protecting there goes sack points. Romo may throw a pick so that is one. But other then that I don't see GB helping you at all. I would basically play any other D and you would have a better performance. Cleveland is going against a Rookie who will make some mistakes and the line is not great AND they held Pit to 10 points. I go with Cleveland. Good luck

Edited by Cowboyz1