[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which for Flex position?

Flip_Side

Normally, I would start a RB over a TE for a flex spot nine times out of ten.... In this particular instance, I think it's a little bit closer of a call, but I would still go with Morris. Denver has looked great through two weeks, but to think they (or Scheffler) is going to score that much every week is unrealistic. Scheffler may have more "upside" this week, but with Jordan/Maroney out, Morris is the safer play if you're looking for a sure 10-15 points (which is decent for PPR, but not great). He should catch a few balls, be the main back on 1st/2nd downs, and be the goalline guy as well. Scheffler could repeat last week, but he just as likely do very little. Morris gets my vote...

In a PPR, I would go with Scheffler. I imagine on passing downs, Faulk will be on the field in Morris' place alot of the time, limiting Morris' receptions. And, the Denver passing offense is absolutely on fire right now, while the New England offense is still adjusting to a new QB.

In a PPR, I would go with Scheffler. I imagine on passing downs, Faulk will be on the field in Morris' place alot of the time, limiting Morris' receptions. And, the Denver passing offense is absolutely on fire right now, while the New England offense is still adjusting to a new QB.

Exaclty. New England is still adjusting to a new QB. Morris should get a lot of opportunities and he seems to be one of Cassels favorite options to throw to.