[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is soccer bashing still cool?

bconngemini

I believe the reason soccer isn't popular in this country is because most American males are insecure about their sexuality. If one enjoys a non-contact sport there must be something a little bit off about them. Thus one bashes an excellent sport and as a result has reaffirmed their manliness.

Ding ding ding :D I'd challenge any of you fat mf'ers at a game of football or soccer, I'd bet a vasst majority of you couldn;t take either a soccer ball or a football from me :wacko:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You may shave your legs faster too, but I could care less.

After the picks I've seen of you, let me tell you.....you really have no reason to talk about ANYONE! :wacko: Now shoo.

Ding ding ding :D I'd challenge any of you fat mf'ers at a game of football or soccer, I'd bet a vasst majority of you couldn;t take either a soccer ball or a football from me :wacko:

We hate it because we are so overwhelmingly manly and masculine. Our masculinity and manliness causes us to hate soccer. Foreigners are sisies so they like it. And they are also too poor to afford anything other than soccer. And they are also gay. Have you ever seen a soccer player or foreigner who wasn't gay? I rest my case.