[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thomas Jones or Felix Jones at RB2?

Steelhead

Starting

Gore @NO

T Jones v ARI

Thomas is the safer play as he'll get more carries than Felix. But with the explosiveness this guy has he's becoming hard to pass up starting, especially if he continues to score.

it's 1pt/2rec ppr league

rest of my starters this week

Brees

Steve Smith, Walter, Reed or Moore

Winslow

Nedney

TEN

Edited by Steelhead

I would start FELIX, I don't like the Jets rushing game against Arizona. I would even say it could be a shootout in the air Favre vs Warner. Especially if Arizona gets up quickly. it looks like your getting points for special teams yds and tds ( Bonus Points for Feliz ). He will get some work at RB also so I would go for the gusto and go Felix.

Tough call. Felix has the chance to break for a TD every touch, so if they do use him more in the passing game, I like his chances of scoring a TD or two, the Cowboys like passing in the red zone, so Felix has a better chance to score when he does get the ball, but far less opportunity to score, however I still think you gotta go with TJ based on the fact that he will have more opportunities.