[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

am i demented?

tonorator

I'm not sure.

Am I, I like to strip down naked hop on my wifes back with my Roy Rogers cowboy hat on, a holster belt with two pearl handled 44's, smack her on the butt with a riding crop while screaming "hi-ho silver and away"!!!

I'm not sure.

Am I, I like to strip down naked hop on my wifes back with my Roy Rogers cowboy hat on, a holster belt with two pearl handled 44's, smack her on the butt with a riding crop while screaming "hi-ho silver and away"!!!

perfectly normal.

What's the big deal? Wile E. Coyote had anvils dropped on his head, was blown up multiple times, set on fire and electrocuted.

Pussification yet again.

I'm not sure.

Was this before or after the ugly hair cut?

I'm not sure.

Yeah, that's weird.

I only use one pearl handled 44.