[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DO I SIT BREES?

TOTONKA

:wacko::D it sure is funny how you throw out a big name player and 300 people view it and dont nobody likes to read anything negative about them i wasnt trying to be an AZZHO i was just hoping that someone else saw the match-up that i did sorry about the being the only guy that thought schab just might have a better game then brees it was just a thought sorry

They're calling you an ass because you felt the need to "rub it in" that brees did worse than shaub and therefore anyone who said to start brees was an idiot, not because you asked if anyone else thought it was a good idea. So you started the right player - good for you. It was a good risk and it clearly worked. No one thinks you're a jerk because you said something bad about brees - it's more the "ooo i'm better than you because I said not to play him, and you all said I should, so I am FF god, and you are my peons" attitude that is getting people yelling at you.

They're calling you an ass because you felt the need to "rub it in" that brees did worse than shaub and therefore anyone who said to start brees was an idiot, not because you asked if anyone else thought it was a good idea. So you started the right player - good for you. It was a good risk and it clearly worked. No one thinks you're a jerk because you said something bad about brees - it's more the "ooo i'm better than you because I said not to play him, and you all said I should, so I am FF god, and you are my peons" attitude that is getting people yelling at you.

+1000

I HOPE EVRYONE HITS THIS ONE RIGHT I USUALLY PLAY THE MATCH-UPS

Why do you hope "everyone hits this one right" by telling you to start Brees? The only reason you would say that is if you took their advice and started him..

to all you non match-up players i am glad i didnt go with brees i hope you all do well LOL :wacko::D

This looks like some serious damage-control.

Face it, dopey....you started the wrong guy, and are so insecure, are trying to make it sound like it was someone else's fault other than your own.

+1..........meeeellyun! mooohoohaaaa!