[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR WW Pickup

rew70

My faith in playing players on their first week back from injury is at an all time low so I'd stay away from Kevin Curtis

Bit of a toss up between Avery and Morgan...

Morgan had 10 targets last week and Seattle is 29th against the pass

Avery had 7 targets (including a TD nullified) and one rush and NE is 14th against the pass (though they just lost Rodney)

I think I'd go with Josh Morgan as it felt like the Pat's D turned the corner a bit last night and Bulger might spend a decent amount of his time on his rear (when he's not feeding Stephen Jackson)

Both are decent upside pick ups though

Best of Luck!

WashD

I vote for Avery....he was good this past weekend, seemed to have a rapport with Bulger and is a home run threat...

Pats D did play better last night, but they still gave up 77 yards to Marshall and 71 to Royal...

for the rest of the season, I think Avery has more upside...thats not to say I'm not going to add Morgan myself (already got Avery).

good luck