[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And the next home improvement question...

darin3

OK so I think I have some ideas about how to finish off my workbench project. Thanks for those, guys.

My next question is about tiling over / on top of a mirror surface. Is this wise? We have a hugh mirror (essentially is a wall in our master bath), which I'd like to put a tile border around. I am pretty sure you can use construction sealant (like this stuff) to affix molding to a mirror surface. But would that work for tile? :wacko:

It's gonna be a busy fall/winter in the d3 household. :D

OK so I think I have some ideas about how to finish off my workbench project. Thanks for those, guys.

My next question is about tiling over / on top of a mirror surface. Is this wise? We have a hugh mirror (essentially is a wall in our master bath), which I'd like to put a tile border around. I am pretty sure you can use construction sealant (like this stuff) to affix molding to a mirror surface. But would that work for tile? :wacko:

It's gonna be a busy fall/winter in the d3 household. :D

You're quite the little HGTV watcher aren't you?

First off...If you want to deal w/ a particle board base on a work bench, then I have no hope for you. MASONITE it dammit!!! It will serve you well.

Second, Mounting tiles to a mirror could cause problems, in that the tiles will pull the mirror off the wall if they are mirror tiles also. 'Splain more...

First off...If you want to deal w/ a particle board base on a work bench, then I have no hope for you. MASONITE it dammit!!! It will serve you well.

Second, Mounting tiles to a mirror could cause problems, in that the tiles will pull the mirror off the wall if they are mirror tiles also. 'Splain more...

We're having a bitch of a time with masonite board in our bathroom right now. I thought there'd be no way we'd get tile to stick to it, but it is. :wacko: Our bathroom's gonna look really nice here in a week or so. :D

Oh and yeah there's no way I'll deal with the current condition of my workbench... I'll figger 'er out. :D

Edited by darin3