[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Safe to drop Breaston now?

barrett14

Breaston had 9 catches for 91 yds today, with Boldin back. Unless you DESPERATELY need some depth elsewhere, I'd sit on him (or dangle him) - in the Cards offense, he looks like he might have value of a strong #2 WR.

I was about to drop him when I heard Boldin was back, but he looked solid yesterday. Granted, Warner threw for ridiculous yardage, so there was love to spread around - and I think that's what it will take for him to produce numbers. I say he's a situational play, cuz my gut says Fitz/Boldin will still get the majority of good stuff...

^bump^

Really interested to hear others weigh in on this...

Breaston is available on the WW. He had the same number of receptions as Boldin (9) yesterday, and more than Fitz in each of ARI's last 4 games. If they continue to throw this much, Breaston seems like a great addition.

The question is, who do I drop for him???

Signature below. TD-heavy scoring.

Thanks in advance,

This is simple......drop KAEDING for Torain, problem solved ! NO KICKER IS WORTH HOLDING ON TO THROUGH HIS BYE !!!!!!! :wacko:

I know right

I never understand when i see teams w/ 2 kickers......personally unless I grab a GREAT defense I only keep 1 D and 1 K all season

I know right

I never understand when i see teams w/ 2 kickers......personally unless I grab a GREAT defense I only keep 1 D and 1 K all season

I dropped the highest scoring kicker in two league last week (Matt Prater), and did not even "miss a beat" ---picked up Akers in one league and Bironas in another ! Kickers are so un predictable, that Prater's success the rest of year is also VERY unpresictable !!! :wacko: