[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it time to buy low on Colston?

MTSuper7

With this being NO's bye week, it seems like the perfect chance to lowball a desperate Colston owner. Anyone have any insight into Colston's struggles? Is it just knocking off the rust? Seems to me that he'll start clicking again after the bye. Anyone else going after him, and if so, what sort of package did you offer?

With this being NO's bye week, it seems like the perfect chance to lowball a desperate Colston owner. Anyone have any insight into Colston's struggles? Is it just knocking off the rust? Seems to me that he'll start clicking again after the bye. Anyone else going after him, and if so, what sort of package did you offer?

With those WR's, do you really need him? As to your question, I doubt many Colston owners will sell low.

With those WR's, do you really need him? As to your question, I doubt many Colston owners will sell low.

Not really, but the Colston owner in my league also has Antonio Gates, so I was thinking of packaging one of my WRs with Owen Daniels for Colston and Gates. But yeah, I don't really need Colston per se.

You really think more Colston owners aren't starting to panic and, considering he's on the bye this week, would part with him for a reasonable offer?

Not really, but the Colston owner in my league also has Antonio Gates, so I was thinking of packaging one of my WRs with Owen Daniels for Colston and Gates. But yeah, I don't really need Colston per se.

You really think more Colston owners aren't starting to panic and, considering he's on the bye this week, would part with him for a reasonable offer?

I'm a Colston owner - team in my sig. I drafted him with my 3rd pick and while I'm doing fine right now, I would not consider selling him low. Last week was the last week for trades, and I received offer's for him all week long. The BEST one I was offered was a straight up trade for B Berrian. I've stuck with him all year, and didnt plan on parting with him for a few baseball cards and a stick of gum.

Yeah...Colston owner here who drafted him in late 2nd :wacko:

If he is line for what transpired for him last yr he could very well take me far.

Colston blew up at the end of the season last yr and carried many teams that either hung on to him or teams that got him in trade/w. wire.

I wouldnt trade him for low budget offers that you would probably get. Its best you keep him and live or die till the end.

As for me.I am looking to trade one of my other two studs WRs(probably Marshall) for a stud QB next week. Avery will fill in.

Edited by Let It Ride