[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ginn or Nate Washington?

Steelhead

have Smith and Colston on bye and right now starting Housh, Athony Gonzalez, and Nate Washington. Would Ginn make a better play this week than Nate or AG?

AG v NE

Nate Washington @WAS

Ginn @DEN

Also available

Steve Smith (NYG) v DAL

Matt Jones @CIN (worried about suspension)

I do...Anthony really hasn't shown much recently, though you can totally pass on the Pat's D, I expect Harrison and Wayne to be the primary beneficiaries of that...

Ginn is getting targets and the Denver Pass D is bad, real bad, not in the Michael Jackson bad is good sort of way, in the old school bad is bad sort of way.

WashD

Champ is out for a while, I believe. He's the only one on DEF -- maybe Dumervile -- that makes a difference.

AG is a shadow on the field. He got all his points against TEN when the game was effectively over.

I'd play Ginn for shiggles. MJones, if he plays, is a solid start.

Completely agree

Champ's injury kills the Denver secondary. Jones is the play if he starts... o/w go with Ginn

Think I read Champ Bailey is out this week. Ginn makes a really good play against Denver I think. Should be a high scorer with Miami and Denver both largely unable to defend the pass.

Champ is out 4 to 6 weeks so the Denver secondary is really hosed. I'm thinking Ginn should have a good game against an ailing Denver secondary.

I'm also doing something totally out of character which might turn out to be a bone head move and benching Holt and TO to start Ginn and D. Jackson.

I am with you steel. I have Nate Washinton, Hines Ward and Greg Camarillo with Gin on WW.

I am wondering on which combination also.

I like Gin but he is streaky and he has played good or great in only 1 game so far. Has he been coached up? Wouldn't surpise me if Bill got to this kid.

Camarillo has been money for me in the ppr.

I have Smith, Bush (injured), Lance Moore on byes. Thinking hard about dropping Moore despite last week and the week before. I want Leon Washingtion but what is up with Farve?

I have a decision to make whether I think Camarillo or will Gin be primary and be the safer play. Gin has done it only twice and in a bye week I have to go with consistancy and Camarillo I can count on for 10 points or more.

Now I thought for sure Nate Washington was going to be the man once Holmes was surely going to be suspended. I didn't think Holmes would be seeing the field anytime soon. Well that deminishes Washingtons value a bit for me. However, does it lower it to the point I would rather have players like

Gin over Camarillo or Washington or Ward

What it comes down to is do I believe in Big Ben throwing bombs and underneath stuff and scoring. Or Chad Penington throwing all over the field. Both are pretty much run first teams that throw when they have to. I egde Big Ben when he has time, which has hasn't lately over Chad and the Miami Offense. But man I just don't know what Miami is yet.

Edited by Cowboyz1