[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

gettin' jiggly with it

Azazello1313

That someone funded and spent time doing a study on whether or not fat chicks have sex is embarassing. Absolutely embarassing. They could have saved all kinds of time and money cause I coulda told them all the things they supposedly found out from their research.

"Doctors shouldn't assume that their overweight female patients aren't having sex, because they are, more often that women of normal weight, a new study suggests."

Of course they are. They have to. A hot and/or slim chick has her looks to fall back on. She can tell a guy no and he will still pursue her. Fat chicks know they gotta give it up or they will be paying for the the buffet out of their own wallet.

"Earlier studies found that obese and overweight women are at greater risk of unintended pregnancy."

Of course they are. At the point a guy is willing to go hogging, he is either so drunk or desperate that he has thrown caution to the wind and just doesnt give a chit anymore.

"They found that among the women considered overweight or obese, 92 percent reported a history of sexual intercourse with a man.

Eighty-seven percent of the women in the normal body mass range reported having sexual intercourse with a man."

Again, the chubbies know they gotta put out or they'll be left out...

"But the implications are clear, she said. "This study indicates that all women deserve diligence in counseling on unintended pregnancy and STD prevention, regardless of body mass index."

The study was awarded first prize at the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists' annual meeting this year."

What a joke! Is there nothing more groundbreaking happening in the field at this time than to award a study that confirmed what everyone knows already?

And leave it to a chick named "Bliss" to be central to this mockery. She (along with all her friends) has probably called all guys "pigs" who will nail anything and now she's surprised to find that heavy girls are getting laid, too?? C'mon! :wacko:

What is so hard to figure out about this?

MEN AREN"T PICKY! I'm guessing the average to undersized girls holding out for Mr.Right also plays into the equation. However, the Chubs have the same mindset as men.

Geez, I wonder how much that stupid a$$ study cost?

ETA: I just saw that D Bass beat me to the punch. Donkey punch that is... no, but seriously, it is funny that we all came to the same conclusion!

Edited by millerx

What is so hard to figure out about this?

MEN AREN"T PICKY! I'm guessing the average to undersized girls holding out for Mr.Right also plays into the equation. However, the Chubs have the same mindset as men.

Geez, I wonder how much that stupid a$$ study cost?

ETA: I just saw that D Bass beat me to the punch. Donkey punch that is... no, but seriously, it is funny that we all came to the same conclusion!

All the above is true. But I'd still rather have a chick that is 20 lbs overweight than 5 lbs under. :wacko: