[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Willie Parker Updates?

MrTed46

(Rotoworld) Willie Parker (knee) practiced in complete fashion for the second consecutive day on Thursday.

Analysis: He's on track to start Monday night. That Parker didn't have setbacks and wasn't too sore to work again after Wednesday's full practice is promising. While he has a difficult matchup against the Redskins and will likely lose touches to Mewelde Moore, FWP will still be a good bet for goal-line carries.

(Article Link)

(Rotoworld) While he has a difficult matchup against the Redskins and will likely lose touches to Mewelde Moore, FWP will still be a good bet for goal-line carries.

(Article Link)

I wonder why he would be a good bet for goalline carries - he and Moore are vistually identical in size and both on the small side for NFL RBs (209 lbs.), and they still have that big load Davenport on the roster.

I wonder why he would be a good bet for goalline carries - he and Moore are vistually identical in size and both on the small side for NFL RBs (209 lbs.), and they still have that big load Davenport on the roster.

Just speculation but he has shown that he can do the job at the goal line. This goes all the way back to training camp when he showed some very impressive goal line work. I just think that it would be because he has proven to do a good job there. I also think if he is good to go that he will get 3 out of 4 touches for the RB's. Don't forget that Parker was doing a very good job rushing this year before the injury.