[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Faulk or Ryan Torrain

samparker53

You guys are putting a lot of "blind faith" into a totally unproven product in the NFL (Torain)....I have him in two leagues , but first need to see a productive game from him !!!!!

Shanahan has only been excited about 3 rb's while in Denver. TD, Portis and now the Train. When Shanahan gets excited about a RB, I get excited about a RB.

Faulk has been a pretty decent producer lately, so IMO he would get the start.

With that said, I have Torain and will be starting him tomorrow night due to bye week/injury issues. He's sure to get the rock enough to prove himself. If he's even halfway decent with 15-20 touches against Cleveland he should do something.

Faulk has been a pretty decent producer lately, so IMO he would get the start.

With that said, I have Torain and will be starting him tomorrow night due to bye week/injury issues. He's sure to get the rock enough to prove himself. If he's even halfway decent with 15-20 touches against Cleveland he should do something.

Just a personal prediction, but if Denver gets the lead early, you can bet that Torain will get 200+ yards and at least 1 TD.

Just a personal prediction, but if Denver gets the lead early, you can bet that Torain will get 200+ yards and at least 1 TD.

if Denver gets the ball 1st, I think Torain can do well...

if they get jumped on early, it seems Shanahan abandons the run even though he shouldn't...