[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB help...

stduke

This is the typical win and you're in lose and you're out game. Big money league. I need to play 1 of these:

Westbrook at Ravens (Bad knee.ankle and ribs and questionable)

Bush vs Packers (Coming off surgery and questionable)

Fred Jackson at KC (Backup to Lynch)

I know not good choices...thanx in advance.

Send link and I'll help on yours.

I think this comes down to Bush or Jackson. Saints need this game, so I think Bush goes, and he's rumored to. Plus all these guys like to shine on MNF. All things considered, I'd go Bush, as it looks like Lynch has finally returned to form in Buffalo.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=273401

I would go with Bush vs GB, the Ravens arent going to let that happen to them again and I dont think Westbrook could run on them anyway...Bush will get his touches on the ground and through the air, GB's run defense is suspect anyway.

jackson, bush, then westbrook. bush and westbrook are hurt. watch bush status sunday.

If Bush is cleared to play, I'd go with him.....Westy is tough to start this week.....if he plays, think he will be limited and i think Buckhalter gets a lot of action....

Fred Jackson is a nice sleeper, but will either have a TD or zero fantasy value....

Thanx for answering mine you are the only one who did

I would be worried about Bush playing, that would be the only reason not to start hin, he didn't practice Friday not a good sign and its a Monday night game if he doesn't go then do you have anyone to put in his place??

Anyway I guess I would wait till tomorrow see any status update, go with Bush, Jackson, Westy, If Westy doesn't go don't know if Buckhalter is available to pick up