[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets - Jones/Washington

slop

What are you thoughts on playing both Thomas Jones and Leon Washington against Denver this week?

If there was ever a time to do it I would say it would be against the weak AFC West rush Def's.

What are you thoughts on playing both Thomas Jones and Leon Washington against Denver this week?

I've actually considered this before. Washington doesn't get very many touches at all but, man, he seems to do a heck of a lot with them. The return yardage is helpful as well. I imagine that this might be Jones' last year in NY.

But with the Colts playing the Browns this week in Cleveland, I'll probably just stick with Addai.

Parker is a questionmark this week yep

Hightower hasnt had a decent game in a while he did have 2 TDs this past week, although his rushing was poor and faces a decent Eagles defense

Rhodes no agree

Stewart is the best bet of these 4 Stewart is in a walking boot, and likely won't play

I would probably roll with both if I were you

Yep, I'd go with both Jets.

:wacko:

Thomas Jones has 11 TDs on the year, 2nd only to Michael Turner's 13. Washington has 6 Tds (8 if you count returns).

Why on earth would Washington be more likely to score than Jones???

Because of the opponent, and the way the Jets have been gameplanning lately.

Parker is a questionmark this week

Hightower hasnt had a decent game in a while

Rhodes no

Stewart is the best bet of these 4

I would probably roll with both if I were you

Hightower had two TDs last week.

I'd go with Washington and HIghtower, but only if you want to win.

I don't think benching Thomas Jones, a top-5 FF performer this year, against one of the leagues worst rush defenses is a good idea.

Thought Hightower was doing poorly

Hightower is doing poorly....he had 11 carries for a whopping 21 yards last week, and his 2 TDs were vultures after WRs were tackled at the 1-yard line. Two weeks ago, Hightower was 11-for-35, while Arrington got the goal-line TD carry.

While he always stands to get a goal-line opportunity, his upside for rushing yards has a low ceiling.

:D

Hightower had two TDs last week.

Ya benching T. Jones is pretty smart these days :wacko::D Cmon man ur kidding right? I wouldnt scoff at starting both but u dont bench a top 5 rb against one of the worst defenses in the league. That is if u want to win :D

Thomas Jones has 11 TDs on the year, 2nd only to Michael Turner's 13. Washington has 6 Tds (8 if you count returns).

Why on earth would Washington be more likely to score than Jones???

+1 and Jones gets 20+ carries

I wouldn't play both of them.

Depends on your scoring system. Washington is more likely to score, but Jones will probably have more rushing yards.

FWIW, the Huddle's projections this week:

RB Thomas Jones 110,2

RB Leon Washington 40 30

If Washington's "30 yards" comes on 3-4 receptions, and you get return yardage, he is a viable start.

Jones is a no-brainer.

Perfect projections from DMD