[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Slim pickings, Hillis, Benson, Rice, Hixon or Gaffney

Sprtfan

I do not have many good options this week for my 6th man. I have to start one of Hillis, Benson, Rice, Hixon or Gaffney. Most of them are not very good and have bad matchups. If Portis is out I will have to start two. I also have the option of starting Heath Miller and running twin TEs along with Gates. PPR league thanks for the help.

I like Hixon best of that group but it is a rough one. You could also go Hillis and hope for him to get catches out of the backfield and maybe a goalline touch.

I like Hixon and Hillis the best too. Both have bad matchups but are probably the best bets to at least get some points.

I don't think there's any question that Hillis is the best bet -- he's looked good lately and has a good matchup. If you need a 2nd guy, I'd actually go with Benson -- he's also got a nice matchup, and the Bengals should be able to run on the Colts. I usually go with RB's at flex ahead of WR's; just because they get more touches -- everybody's falling in love with Hixon, but the Giants will be running the ball with Jacobs and Ward (and maybe Bradshaw) and also have Boss and Toomer to catch passes; the Bengals have decent receivers but nobody to get them the ball -- and the Colts defend the pass better than the run.

Hillis and Benson (in that order)

Please see http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275393

I don't think there's any question that Hillis is the best bet -- he's looked good lately and has a good matchup. If you need a 2nd guy, I'd actually go with Benson -- he's also got a nice matchup, and the Bengals should be able to run on the Colts. I usually go with RB's at flex ahead of WR's; just because they get more touches -- everybody's falling in love with Hixon, but the Giants will be running the ball with Jacobs and Ward (and maybe Bradshaw) and also have Boss and Toomer to catch passes; the Bengals have decent receivers but nobody to get them the ball -- and the Colts defend the pass better than the run.

Hillis and Benson (in that order)

Please see http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275393

Thanks for the help. I started this thread last week though and it made it back to the first page. I agree that Hillis is a must start after last week and was glad that I ended up starting him. I tring to pick between Benson, Portis, and Hixon for thie week and I'm leaning towards Benson.