[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

World Series - Red Sox vs Cubs - Will the World End ??

Guest Grim Reeper

Guest Grim Reeper

I'm just curious, if the Red Sox,(last win 1918 over the Cubs), and the Cubs(1908) are in the World Series this year, will the world come to end no matter who wins ????

HUGH ONE:

Kansas State 2000:

Red Sox down 5-0 in the 2nd inning with Zito on the mound, looks like they will be down 2-0 after this game.

Game over. BoSox suck. The curse of the Bambino lives on. Stick a fork in them, they're done. 1 game, winner take all. Pedro on the mound. I like the BoSox chances. The world still might come to an end.

Guest Grim Reeper
PopeFlick4:

I'm a Cubs fan. I've consulted with my Red Sox fans, and we have come to one conclusion: neither of us wants the Cubs v Red Sox because we could never live down losing to that team.....

I'm a Red Sox Fan, but I grew up in the Midwest so I can relate to being a Cubs Fan.

After last night, I don't think I could stand to watch the Red Sox lose to the Cubs, I'd rather have the Red Sox lose to NY, and watch the Cubs beat the hated Yankees.

Even when the Sox took the 4-1 lead last night, I still had a that same old Bucky Dent/Bill Buckner feeling, then with 1 out and the winning run on 2nd, I thought I was going to die.

The other option is, the Cub vs the Red Sox, series tied 3-3 and something, SOMETHING will happen and the series will be cancelled. No body wins, nobody loses.