[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a day....or why GM is dying

TimC

Came back to work today and the power is out. Everyone is bugging me to "make it go". Do I look like an electrician? Do I look like our real estate management place gives me keys to their circuit breaker box? Do I really give a crap that yer battery back-up only lasts 5 minutes? Nooooooooooo.

Also, I took the new Chevy truck in to the dealership to get some freon since the Air Conditioning stopped blowing cold. Why take it in when it is 30 degrees outside, you ask? Well, it won't be under warranty next spring probably (mileage). I would've taken it to Jiffy Lube or done it myself to avoid the 3-day dealership trip, but figured they could handle it. They just called this morning and said I have a nest (of what I ask...they don't know) around the electrical box. They want to charge $84.00 an hour and it could take 10 hours depending on if there is damage. I have no electrical issues whatsoever!! They say to contact insurance. I say I'll take a broom and a can of Raid at whatever it is. You spray enough Raid at any living thing and it'll run.

I ask if they checked the freon yet? I can gua-ran-tee you it's low. No, they haven't. Evidently they've been collecting twigs and leaves to try to stick me with a $1,000+ bill for $10 bucks worth of freon.

Gawd-danged it. Please declare bankruptcy and let's get this crap straightened out. "Too big to fail" means we have tons of incompentent people coasting through making a living.

Came back to work today and the power is out. Everyone is bugging me to "make it go". Do I look like an electrician? Do I look like our real estate management place gives me keys to their circuit breaker box? Do I really give a crap that yer battery back-up only lasts 5 minutes? Nooooooooooo.

Also, I took the new Chevy truck in to the dealership to get some freon since the Air Conditioning stopped blowing cold. Why take it in when it is 30 degrees outside, you ask? Well, it won't be under warranty next spring probably (mileage). I would've taken it to Jiffy Lube or done it myself to avoid the 3-day dealership trip, but figured they could handle it. They just called this morning and said I have a nest (of what I ask...they don't know) around the electrical box. They want to charge $84.00 an hour and it could take 10 hours depending on if there is damage. I have no electrical issues whatsoever!! They say to contact insurance. I say I'll take a broom and a can of Raid at whatever it is. You spray enough Raid at any living thing and it'll run.

I ask if they checked the freon yet? I can gua-ran-tee you it's low. No, they haven't. Evidently they've been collecting twigs and leaves to try to stick me with a $1,000+ bill for $10 bucks worth of freon.

Gawd-danged it. Please declare bankruptcy and let's get this crap straightened out. "Too big to fail" means we have tons of incompentent people coasting through making a living.

you are looking at close to $100 for the freon and then you probably have a leak and it wont last anyway...just roll the window down when its hot like back in old days

you are looking at close to $100 for the freon and then you probably have a leak and it wont last anyway...just roll the window down when its hot like back in old days

If you leave the windows rolled down, the rednecks out in mah woods try to kiss you at stop signs.

You spray enough Raid at any living thing and it'll run.

I just got a mental image of Captain Kirk out on the African plains, standing OK Corral style. There's a rhinoceros charging full speed. Kirk has a can of Raid in both holsters. Ennio Morricone plays in the background. . . .

I just got a mental image of Captain Kirk out on the African plains, standing OK Corral style. There's a rhinoceros charging full speed. Kirk has a can of Raid in both holsters. Ennio Morricone plays in the background. . . .

Please don't forget Kirk shouting "follow me to freedom" before engaging said rhino.