[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I cut Delhomme?

Keeper league. i wouldn't keep Delhomme next year and I wouldn't keep the guy I'd cut him for either.

Options are Shaun Hill, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Matt Hasselbeck. Hassebeck has some nice matchups left. They will probably be behind most of the time and have the need to pass. Hill is probably the safest pick. Putting up OK numbers, but nothing spectacular.

We play until week 17 and this is my no. 2 QB (start 2 if we want) behind matt schaub/sage rosenfels.

I'd keep the guy who has a time machine .... so you can go back and take this post to the right forum before it gets thread gunned!!!!

FWIW - I dropped Delhomme in two leagues last week ... he's dead weight.

Keeper league. i wouldn't keep Delhomme next year and I wouldn't keep the guy I'd cut him for either.

Options are Shaun Hill, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Matt Hasselbeck. Hassebeck has some nice matchups left. They will probably be behind most of the time and have the need to pass. Hill is probably the safest pick. Putting up OK numbers, but nothing spectacular.

We play until week 17 and this is my no. 2 QB (start 2 if we want) behind matt schaub/sage rosenfels.

I'm keeping Delhomme on my roster for week 15 when they play Denver at home.

I'm contemplating the same thing about Delhomme. Though I not so sure he's a good play against Denver. Carolina is at home and will most likely control this game. They are a running team and will run Williams/Stewart until their legs fall off. Denver's main weakness is against the run. They're actually ok against the pass. This could turn into one of Delhomme's games similar to the ones he had vs the Raiders and Lions! Buyer beware.

I'm holding on to him for the playoffs (bye in week 14). I've got Kurt Warner starting but am really am screwed w/ no backup for weeks 15 and 16. Got Delhomme and Kerry Collins and am about to drop Collins to pickup another WW pick. Schaub is on the WW but he has horrendous matchups in weeks 15 and 16. Anybody got any thoughts on an obscure backup to pick up for those weeks? Shaun HIll is taken.