[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

bench one of these backs

Naah you can't bench Westy this week....you saw classic Eagles football last week, short passes and a good mix of in between the tackle and sweeps from Westy, opening up some longer throws by McNabb. The Eagles will play the Giants tough, and even if they fall behind, Westy will still be very active in the passing game.

TJ is a must start so I guess I would sit Slaton this week, who know show this kid plays in 14 degree weather with light snow?

Best of Luck,

WashD

I have to disagree. Westbrook is seriously banged up..and the Giants are not the Cardinals.

Week 10 VS NYG

13 carries for 26 yds/ 3 catches for 33 yds

I would have a hard time benching Westy too...BUT if I had an option like Slaton against a weak GB run D...I'd consider it strongly.

i have westbrook as well and may end up benching him ( been going back and forth on this all week ) in favor of Hillis ( great match up at home vs KC and their dead last in league run defense ) and Gore ( who is so much better at home than on the road )

Problem with Westy this week is the opponent ... all season no runner has done anything against the Ny Giants ...they are # 1 against RB ( fantasy points wise ) and at home none the less this week ...Plaxico may be a distraction but dont believe it will effect their defense which has been phenomenal all season long

I started westy last week and was surprised ( and very pleased ) but doing it to the cardinals at homs vs doing it to the Giants on teh road are 2 very different things imho

Edited by isleseeya

thanks for the reponses so far fellas.

This is on the homepage from yesterday: The Philadelphia Daily News reports Philadelphia Eagles RB Brian Westbrook (knee, ankle) practiced in full Wednesday, Dec. 3, and he will play in Week 14. He says this is the best he's felt since the start of the season.

ESPN's bottomline today says that Westbrook did not practice today and that his status for Sunday is uncertain.

Bah.... :wacko: