[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

situation at home

dmarc117

True, but...

Few if any here REALLY understand the Cub/White Sux thing. If they did the gun wavers around here would be lining you up w/ a S&W 50 cal or some such. This is prolly temporary and when he starts pre-school in your neighborhood all the kids will be Cub Fans. If this kid lives in your hood you should find out where he lives and paint a Sux logo on his front door. Within 24 hours he won't be living there anymore.

lol....so true. he could root for any other team!!! he has a yankee hat, a tigers hat, and a cubs hat. loves them all. this punk is just trying to f with me and using my son to do it. i dont know him at all, its just a cubs/sox thing.

Eliminate the problem...tell your wife she looks hot and does not need the gym. In the economic climate, it's an expense you probably don't need to bear.

No more gym membership means no more daycare at the gym, hence the little ChiSox dude is now out of the picture!

This reminds me of that old joke about the kid who goes to school in Colorado, and it's Broncos vs. Chiefs week, and the teacher asks the kids to raise their hands if they want the Broncos to win. Everyone raises their hand except Johnny. The teacher asks him "Johnny, don't you want the Broncos to win?"

And he says "No, maam. I'm a Chief's fan"

So the teacher says "Why are you a Chief's fan?"

And he replies "Well, my Daddy is a Chief's fan, and my Mommy is a Chief's fan."

So the teacher says "Well, if your Daddy was a drug dealer and you Mommy was a prostitute, what would that make you?"

And Johnny replies "In that case, I'd be a Raider's fan"

:wacko: That's good AFC West humor right there.