[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bench Turner?

Eagle2003

Heard that SJax is hurting, but I also read he ran fine in practice. Don't know what Turner did earlier ijn the year against NO, but I would have to believe that he is your #1 and you can't sit him. LJ seems to be more of a mystery, wasn't he supposed to torch Oakland? And he didn't. I am struggling with putting him in over Lynch or Gore, even with the good matchup. I would make sure that SJax is healthy and starting, and if that is the case, roll with Jackson and Turner.

I'd definitely start Turner -- he's been playing great, and you have to figure the Falcons will want to run the ball to keep the Saints offense off the field.

The other choice is tougher -- LJ has a better matchup, and the Chiefs may want to try ball control against the Broncos, but I could also see it becoming a passing contest (especially if Denver gets an early lead). SJax still may not be 100%, and his matchup isn't quite as good, but IF he's playing the whole game then I'd put him ahead of LJ -- he's basically the Rams' whole offense. They will want to keep the ball on the ground against the Cardinals (all three of your RB's are playing big passing teams); but if they fall behind Jackson's still a big part of the passing game.

I'd rank them 1) Turner, 2) S. Jackson, 3) L. Johnson; but 2 and 3 are close and if Jackson has a physical setback I'd slide LJ ahead of him.

Please see http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275393