[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T. Jones

RJV

Will this be his only break out year? or does he pull this off for next year? Im guessing he gets drafted in the top 10 in some leagues next year BUT if Favre doesnt come back, he will still have a really good FF season. Its all in that O-Line gelling together finally. His remaining schedule is a cake walk compared to some other top RBs.

What do you guys think on this because I have the opportunity to keep him as I can keep 2 for the following year. My other keeper will be C. Johnson.

P.S. we can only keep 2 players that were drafted after round 5. T. Jones was rd. 6 and C. Johnson was rd. 12

Edited by RJV

I think Favre will be back but it takes him months to decide. If he doesn't come back they would have to get a good QB for his value to stay high. Since he won't decide early the trop FA QB's may be gone. They may need need to sign one before Favre decides.

Yeah, Favre making a decision is likemy wife making up her mind for God sake. Im in the Div Championship this weekend and Jones has been a Godsend and pulled me through the season. This was just a opinion thread that I would like to see the thoughts of all of the Huddlers that can answer.

Jones could be almost as productive as this year I think but with a talented QB he could have a few more good years.

at least in my league Jones has always flown under the radar. I got him in the 4th rd this year and in 2006. THough last year he was a 1st rd pick and he'll probably go by 2nd next year. We are a 2 man keeper league so it's really the 6th and 8th rds and probably 4-5th next year

I have TJ in a couple of leagues and I love him...BUT, I get the feeling Thomas Jones is this years Jamal Lewis....and Lewis has sucked this season after having a breakout year last year....I could see the same thing happening to Jones next year.

KO'd

I never liked Thomas Jones...have always passed on him...I passed on him in all 27 of my leauges this year (Yes John Tuvey 27 about 22 more then you and Paul Charchian think anyone should have)

It looked pretty good after 4 weeks when he had 254 yards rushing and only 1 TD but then he blew up and now it looks horrible that I took players like Maroney and Jamal Lewis over him.

I knew coming in that the Jets revamped their OL and that Favre would help take the pressure off of him but I just was not a believer and boy am I paying for it now....

as far as next year I think he will still be decent but not this good. This is his career year. The only thing is I won't be drafting him in my 27 (37 ? 47 ? 57?) leagues because I won't want to make him a 1st or 2nd round pick.