[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking for some feedback

Gopher

Have to start L. Washington in place of Portis, leaving me with the following choices for a flex player:

Ginn @ BUF

Avery @ ARI

Breaston @ STL

R. Williams @ BUF

B. Jackson vs HOU

Of course, I could still start Portis and hope he snags a few catches out of the backfield (PPR league).

I'm leaning towards Ginn or Avery, because it's a PPR league, but I believe the weather could be poor in Buffalo, and Avery is coming off his worst two weeks of the year due to injury.

Any one of the above stand out as the best play?

Weather should play no role in the Buffalo / Miami game since it's being played indoors!

I would go with Breaston ... against a terrible STL Rams team, he could get extra action if they get up and rest Boldn or Fitz, plus they are on 10 days rest and he has already been getting more looks.

The argument could be made to roll the dice on Portis though too, that's why you drafted him, and he's a gamer for sure.

Mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275595