[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

UFC

Gopher

Just a reminder... There's a free event on Spike tonight. Should be some decent fights, considering it doesn't cost $50 like the PPV cards.

Koscheck, Swick, etc.

Speaking of which, I was looking at this...

Tonight's card :wacko:

and I couldn't help but think of this...

Ugly mugs :D

I don't know which sport has the ugliest players, but I do know this... There are just as many butt-ugly dudes in tonight's UFC card as there was in the entire NFL thread, so the ratio is definitely higher in the UFC. MMA is no beauty pagent, that's for sure. :D

did you see that dude's leg snap like a twig? :wacko:

plus another dude's arm get snapped in an arm bar, and that koscheck dude delivering one of the more brutal knockouts I've seen. pretty grisly schit.

for one night at least, the sport looked a little like what senator mccain called it back in the original UFC days -- human cockfighting.

did you see that dude's leg snap like a twig? :D

plus another dude's arm get snapped in an arm bar, and that koscheck dude delivering one of the more brutal knockouts I've seen. pretty grisly schit.

for one night at least, the sport looked a little like what senator mccain called it back in the original UFC days -- human cockfighting.

I actually DVR'd it and watched about the first four fights last night. Gonna finish it tonight... At least I know that I can look forward to seeing a leg-snapping tonight. :wacko:

Yeah... That other dude was not only one ugly-looking dude, he now has an arm that has been bent completely in the wrong direction at the elbow. :D

Props to the UFC for doing the event... It's for a great cause. Seeing/hearing the stories of some of those soldiers was pretty moving, to say the least. :D