[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

please advise IPOD stuff

Scooby

In I-tunes store, it makes me erase & sync each time I want to add songs....so I have a lenghty list from one home computer that I add to Ipod shuffle, then go to my laptop that has another purchased list, it makes me erase one before adding another and I lose the previous.....can't I just add both? I'm technologically challenged. Thanks in advance for help in this frustrating endeavor

Scooby, you need to change it all to "manual" settings. It shouldn't MAKE you do anything. You just have it on a setting that is doing this for you.

At least, I think this is your problem. Make sure you have it on "Manually manage" music, videos, etc.

Actually, I believe you can only associate your Ipod with 1 computer. You could copy all of the songs from 1 computer to the other on a USB drive or DVD depending on much music you have. My 18 y/o is the Ipod expert but he is still sleeping, since he is 18 and all :wacko:

Actually, I believe you can only associate your Ipod with 1 computer. You could copy all of the songs from 1 computer to the other on a USB drive or DVD depending on much music you have. My 18 y/o is the Ipod expert but he is still sleeping, since he is 18 and all :wacko:

You can use the older Ipods on more than one computer, but the Touch, IPhone and possibly some of the newer Ipods can only be used from one.