[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OU - FLA

theeohiostate

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not disagree.

Looking forward to a great 2nd half.

Really, I don't think they would have called it a fumble anyway and Tebow punches it in. I would have liked to see a couple more replays myself.

Stoops could have pulled out the red flag or even just used a time out on either the Fla td or Brown td and he let it go...what ya going to do as a fan just accept it and move on. I would be more upset with the decision to not take the points that early. I guess he figures there will be a ton of points scored and 3 won't get it done.

You have 30 mins of football left for a chance at history. I bet Stoops and Urban were fired up at half time.

You just make your adjustments and go for it. I think it's been a very entertaining game, but as a fan for either school I would be pulling my hair out.

Tebow with 2 picks??? and Stoops in the red zone 2 times and getting zip...ughhhhhh. I would have no hair and my blood pressure would be really bad right now.

I don't know if it was domination or not, but they certainly look like the better team. Or at least have a better game plan. Unfortunately, I'm not sure either one of these teams would be in the ballgame if they were playing Utah or USC at this point.

Please tell me you're kidding. You saw the Utah/TCU game and the OU/TCU game right? I'm not speaking for USC..but OU or Florida would tear Utah up.

Please tell me you're kidding. You saw the Utah/TCU game and the OU/TCU game right? I'm not speaking for USC..but OU or Florida would tear Utah up.

you can go back and forth on this argument all night long. You saw the Utah/Bama game and the FLA/Bama game right?? Utah would tear up FLA or OU - something like that..........

I will give these teams the benefit of the doubt for some nerves = but USC is the most talented team by quite a bit IMO-

their physicality and overall speed puts them at the top - and Pete Carroll

carry on

Edited by wildcat2334

Fla taking over, bye bye OK.

And lol @ Utah hype.

What Utah hype? I don't think it is hype at all! They traveled to SEC country and straight up punched Bama in the mouth!

Oh yeah and by the way they did not lose a game all season. Who else can say that?