[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How Many Teams would trade for Adrian

MikesVikes

If the Vikings offered Adrian Peterson straight up for another team's starting running back, how many teams would bite on that? One, Ten, Twenty, or Thirty?

Now what if the Vikes offered to trade Adrian and Tarvaris Jackson for another team's starting RB and QB. Not only that but the other team would be required to use Tarvaris Jackson as their starting QB for three years. How many teams are still interested in the deal? One, Ten, Twenty, or Thirty?

What if the Vikes offered to trade Adrian, Jackson, plus Childress as their head coach for the another team's starting RB, QB, and Head Coach. The other team is obligated to start Jackson for three years and to hold Childress as their man in charge for four years. How many teams are still interested in the deal? One, Ten, Twenty, or Thirty?

I'm guessing that 31 NFL teams would accept the fumbler Adrian Peterson in a straight up deal. Maybe the Lions would be willing to take on Jackson as their QB in addition to Adrian but I don't see any playoff teams willing to accept a deal like this second one.

As for the three for three deal, I think most teams would lose interest in a hurry.

Now who's up for some playoff tickets? $900 for the family to watch Childress inspire his team to play. One, Ten, Twenty, or Thirty Huddlers?

Edited by MikesVikes

Which RB do you take from the Titans if you make the straight up trade? If I'm Chicago, of course I'm thinking about the first offer, but not 100% I'd take it after the season and promise Forte had.

Yea, I guess LenDale White wouldn't be moved to make a spot for Adrian. :wacko: If you're asking which Titans RB I'd prefer over AD the answer is none. If you're asking which RB the Titans would move to get Adrian I would say any of them.

Yea, I guess LenDale White wouldn't be moved to make a spot for Adrian. :wacko: If you're asking which Titans RB I'd prefer over AD the answer is none. If you're asking which RB the Titans would move to get Adrian I would say any of them.

Playing devil's advocate here in the post above, but do you make the deal if you are the Titans have to give up both Johnson and White for Peterson? It is a RBBC, more or less...

What about Forte? Peterson is still the better back, but Forte has shown solid reception skills, a year younger, and survived his first season serious injury free. Not saying that the Bears refuse the deal, but I am saying it may be the one team that would give pause and possibly turn down the 1 for 1 offer.

Edited by TDFFFreak

Playing devil's advocate here in the post above, but do you make the deal if you are the Titans have to give up both Johnson and White for Peterson? It is a RBBC, more or less...

What about Forte? Peterson is still the better back, but Forte has shown solid reception skills, a year younger, and survived his first season serious injury free. Not saying that the Bears refuse the deal, but I am saying it may be the one team that would give pause and possibly turn down the 1 for 1 offer.

There's an unwritten rule that you can't have more than one Adrian Peterson on the same team so the Bears would have to think about it. :wacko: But AD has been a Bear killer when he plays them, so I would imagine that they would show interest.

The point of the topic is that not many teams would be interested if Tarvaris Jackson was thrown in and even more would lose interest if Childress was also involved. Many fans of other teams wonder why Viking fans don't support their team more than they do. Those other fans wouldn't get too excited watching Jackson and Childress knock their teams down a level with no end in sight. Those other fans would understand if they watched Childress coach for 16 weeks and try to run a program.

Edited by MikesVikes

There's an unwritten rule that you can't have more than one Adrian Peterson on the same team so the Bears would have to think about it. :wacko: But AD has been a Bear killer when he plays them, so I would imagine that they would show interest.

The point of the topic is that not many teams would be interested if Tarvaris Jackson was thrown in and even more would lose interest if Childress was also involved. Many fans of other teams wonder why Viking fans don't support their team more than they do. Those other fans wouldn't get too excited watching Jackson and Childress knock their teams down a level with no end in sight. Those other fans would understand if they watched Childress coach for 16 weeks and try to run a program.

The Eagles (and us fans) weren't all that happy to give Childress to you a few years back, but so far it's worked out okay... As far as Jackson goes, you're right, there would be very few takers.