[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For Puddy

whoopazz

I walk my dog Mattie (a spaniel) through the neighborhood regularly. We often come upon folks walking dogs of all nature or children. Mattie is always the perfect gentlewoman. Carefully sniffing butts of friendly dogs or playing with the kids carefully. Today we happened upon a woman walking two rabid rats with no other intention than doing harm to me, Mattie, or whomever was in the area. The woman confirmed that they were Chihuahua's, and quickly dragged them away rolling, barking, and snarling as my faithful spaniel heeled at my feet. She was clearly embarrassed. You got your hands full buddy.

I happened upon a dog show the other day called the Dog Whisperer. It is about a dog guru that helps people with their dogs. From what I saw of the show, the guy really did seem to be a dog guru. Anyway, he took some hybred wolf for a walk down the street and he said that he was going to visit the yard of a gang of vicious dogs. When he got there the yard had a pitbull that was very mild and two chihauhau's. The dog guru said that the chihauhau's were the gang leaders in that yard. :wacko:

It looked like they were as they were going nuts and the pit was just chillin while the chihauhau protected the yard.

Yeah, I've read a few things. It appears that most of the time it's the owners not properly training the dog. The small dog syndrome that Mcboog linked to is a real issue. Just because they're tiny doesn't mean you should treat them like babies. I'm adamant against that but I have to admit, I have my hands full with Mrs. Puddy and the kids. She's so damn cute that they just want to baby the hell out of her.

She's only 11 weeks old. We'll see how it turns out. I'll post occasionally on how things are going. Right now we are having a pretty good challenge getting her crate trained.