[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Caterer Needed In Pittsburg

Footballjoe

In April my daughter will have her JR Recital. She attends college in Pittsburg. Can anyone recommend a good caterer? I need to provide for about 100. Any idea of cost? Not looking to break the bank but want to serve some nice refreshments.

TIA

would help you out Joe but my travel expenses would be a little high

Hit me with a pm with your email addy and also what sort of refreshments you are talking about. I will bounce it off of two people that I know that do catering and let you know what they say. If it looks at all like you and them might work, I will put you in touch with them.

Hit me with a pm with your email addy and also what sort of refreshments you are talking about. I will bounce it off of two people that I know that do catering and let you know what they say. If it looks at all like you and them might work, I will put you in touch with them.

Right now I am not sure what type of refresments we want. This stuff is new to me. Do you have any suggestions?

What do you mean by "we own the Embassy Suites"? Who is the we?

I think he works for the parent company that owns a bunch of hotel chains.

That was my Big John impersonation. Of which it seems I failed miserably at. :wacko:

Edited by Kid Cid

Not sure what part of Pitt you want to be in....but we own the Embassy Suites at at the Airport. Beautiful ballroom, and full-service catering personnel onsite.

From what I gather I will need someone to set up at the Recital Hall at CMU. I am going to contact some of the parents of students who did this last year and see what they did and who they used. I hope that will help.