[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The cheapest and best Valentines day present

cre8tiff

Having been married 21 years, it gets a little tough to think of Valentines gifts.

While on a business trip recently I picked up a book on basic massage, thinking I could learn how to give a full massage and give it to my wife for Valentines day...

It was surprisingly easy to learn, and I discovered the right way to give a back rub, etc.

And it was the best Valentines hit to date. :D

Talk about the gift that keeps on giving... :wacko:

Having been married 21 years, it gets a little tough to think of Valentines gifts.

While on a business trip recently I picked up a book on basic massage, thinking I could learn how to give a full massage and give it to my wife for Valentines day...

It was surprisingly easy to learn, and I discovered the right way to give a back rub, etc.

And it was the best Valentines hit to date. :D

Talk about the gift that keeps on giving... :wacko:

The problem with that is Man is an animal, and like Pavlov's dogs, when the bell rings we expect to get fed. You start of this well intentioned venture and you soon find out that if you do this, the affect will be this. Pretty soon you the back rub is nothing more than foreplay.

The problem with that is Man is an animal, and like Pavlov's dogs, when the bell rings we expect to get fed. You start of this well intentioned venture and you soon find out that if you do this, the affect will be this. Pretty soon you the back rub is nothing more than foreplay.

We had plenty of action on Saturday, but not at the end of the massage. The goal was her relaxation. The massage was about contact and being attentive to her without being sexual. And strangely enough it was relaxing for me too.

My payoff came before and a while later, and later, and later... :wacko: