[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

loaf does Reston

loaf

If that's Reston VA, that's about 45 minutes from me. Plenty of places right in Reston Town Center where we could meet up for a beer. :wacko:

If that's Reston VA, that's about 45 minutes from me. Plenty of places right in Reston Town Center where we could meet up for a beer. :wacko:

Same for me, and I actually will be very close most of that week as I have a training class in the Ballston area.

Same for me, and I actually will be very close most of that week as I have a training class in the Ballston area.

OK, even if that isn't Reston VA, we should plan on meeting for brew that week. Ms Cid works in Rosslyn, I'm down there fairly often myself. I know a couple of intersting places in the Ballston area.

OK, even if that isn't Reston VA, we should plan on meeting for brew that week. Ms Cid works in Rosslyn, I'm down there fairly often myself. I know a couple of intersting places in the Ballston area.

The week of March 9th and March 23rd I will be in Ballston, in Dc everyday as you know :D Let me know and we can work it out :wacko:

OK, I smell a DC Huddle gathering. Wednesday the 25th currently looks good for me. Anyone else? Location can be determined on loaf's availability.

There's a very outside chance I'll be out there around that time. Probably not... it'll likely just be Delaware (and not the DC addition). But I'll check back here just in case.

FWIW, when I last stayed in Reston/Herndon, I found a gem of a spot in Herndon. Let me figure out what it was and report back in a few minutes...

Ah yes, Jimmy's Old Town Tavern in Herndon. I had an absolute blast there. Short jaunt from Reston... and if you're not into the fake-upscale-ness of Reston Town Center (or whatever it's called), this is your spot. I think the loaf-ster would like this place.

Edited by darin3

well, glad to see I could facillitate a meeting between y'uns. And yes, it is VA...

Here's the hotel's contact info

you can PM me and I'll shoot my cell number or you can just shoot me yours.

I won't have a car but should be free after 3 on Wednesday. How's the food at Famous Dave's? That's where I'll be from Noon til around 2

Edited by loaf

• 4 weeks later...
+1 :wacko:

4 solid days of bourbon and basketball. I make it my mission every year to watch all the games.

Well, I was hoping to make an appearance in Da Vette, party like rock stars and hopefully pick up yet another STD....but my boss decided to spend a few days down here this week so I can't make an excuse to come up there overnight. :wacko: Gawd-danged it.

Well, I was hoping to make an appearance in Da Vette, party like rock stars and hopefully pick up yet another STD....but my boss decided to spend a few days down here this week so I can't make an excuse to come up there overnight. :wacko: Gawd-danged it.

Well, crap.

I'm still down for a beer tomorrow, anyone else?

Thanx guys, it was nice meeting y'all. I'd be happy to do it again, any time.

I had a great time with both of you and it was a pleasure meeting you both as well. We will have to hit the links at some point Kid :wacko: