[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joe Thornton got his ass kicked

Down Goes Frazia

Down Goes Frazia:

.... for all you hockey fans.... did anyone see Lindros drop Joey T. last night? smash    The last haymaker by Lindros broke his frigg'in cheek-bone. eek!

Bad blood brew'in with those 2 hockey clubs.

thumbs_u thumbs_u thumbs_u thumbs_u thumbs_u

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Lindros is a punk! Don't like him, and never will. That was the best shot that he's had all season, and hopefully, it will be the last.

Sorry for the rant, but there are very few players that I do not like, and he's on the list. And it figures, that just as I'm picking up some momentum on the puddle, this knob drops my best center. TOOL! angry

Lindros is a dumbass. If he was the one that took that shot, his career would be over. He's one concussion away from drooling on himself.

He did kick Thornton's ass though. brow

I thought there would be more nasty stuff in the second game, but other than the Barnaby fight it was pretty tame, just proving that the Rangers are a bunch of Rosie O'Donnell.

Remember what Sather said many years ago? Somethingalong the lines of: If I could be the coach in NY with all that money I'd win a championship every year.

F-U Sather. F-U Rangers. Bunch of overpriced non-team players.

Sorry for the rant.

HUGH-ONE:

Lindros is a dumbass. If he was the one that took that shot, his career would be over. He's one concussion away from drooling on himself.

He did kick Thornton's ass though. brow

I thought there would be more nasty stuff in the second game, but other than the Barnaby fight it was pretty tame, just proving that the Rangers are a bunch of Rosie O'Donnell.

Remember what Sather said many years ago? Somethingalong the lines of: If I could be the coach in NY with all that money I'd win a championship every year.

Sorry for the rant.

Of course you probably heard they were going after Jagr now. Ahhhh, if only the Ranger were playing fantasy hockey instead of real hockey. You'd think they'd take a cue from the Devils from just across the Hudson on how to build a winning franchise for a fraction of the cost but I guess not. Those guys are as clueless as they come. :D

Trojanmojo:

HUGH-ONE:

He did kick Thornton's ass though.    brow   

Sorry for the rant.

Of course you probably heard they were going after Jagr now. Ahhhh, if only the Ranger were playing fantasy hockey instead of real hockey. You'd think they'd take a cue from the Devils from just across the Hudson on how to build a winning franchise for a fraction of the cost but I guess not. Those guys are as clueless as they come. :Dand how much are they pay'in Bure ? shrug Isn't he their highest paid player ? lol

Down Goes Frazia:

and how much are they pay'in Bure ? shrug    Isn't he their highest paid player ? lol 

10 million a year. If they get Jagr, he'll be a bust as well, but they'll give up Lindros to get him, so that might help.

Lou Lamariello is a magician. The guy pays NO ONE, and yet they are extremely competitive each year. Don't know how he does it. shrug

HUGH-ONE:

Down Goes Frazia:

and how much are they pay'in Bure ?    shrug  Isn't he their highest paid player ?    lol

10 million a year. If they get Jagr, he'll be a bust as well, but they'll give up Lindros to get him, so that might help.

Lou Lamariello is a magician. The guy pays NO ONE, and yet they are extremely competitive each year. Don't know how he does it. shrug

I was hearing Anson Carter and Dale Purinton for jagr. It's a pure salary dump and the Rangers want WASH to pick up some of Jagr's contract. lol

Trojanmojo:

I was hearing Anson Carter and Dale Purinton for jagr.  It's a pure salary dump and the Rangers want WASH to pick up some of Jagr's contract.    lol 

Purinton's a thug. Carter's overrated and floundering. Dudes got 17 points in 43 games and a - 12. Jagr for those 2 bozos would be a steal.

Those fools really need to focus on their D though. They should be trading for a goalie and a defensemen. This trade is nice and all but their weakness as a team is on the blueline and in net so I'm not sure *** they're doing. Oh well, I'm a Devils fan so all I can do is shrug and lol , and maybe brow cool_thu

Trojanmojo:

Those fools really need to focus on their D though. They should be trading for a goalie and a defensemen. This trade is nice and all but their weakness as a team is on the blueline and in net so I'm not sure *** they're doing.  Oh well, I'm a Devils fan so all I can do is    shrug and    lol , and maybe    brow      cool_thu 

Not sure I agree. I mean, I agree about the lol , brow , and the cool_thu , but they have Poti, Leetch, Kaspar, Malakhov on defense, among others. That's not bad. Granted, they're banged up, with Poti and Kaspar out, Bure out, etc. The problem is the big names don't show up. Kovalev, Nedved, Lindros, etc. It's inexcusable. If Sather had a sack, he'd bench these prima donnas tomake a point.

Just saw on ESPN that Jagr is a Ranger. So sorry, but that will be the end of his career. Must be nice to play for an organization that will pay you well, and expect mediocre results. As mentioned in an earlier post, the Rangers would do well to pay attention to the Devils. They pay the right amount for talent. As a fan, it annoys me when they let someone sign elsewhere, but they refuse to pay too much. Anyways, I'll be watching tomorrow night, and hope that the Sabres catch the Rangers. 7 years and counting. :D