[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Golf poll

Squeegiebo

Anyone up for an ESPN Golf League this year? It's $9.99 BUT it's a draft league where everyone has their own players. None of this yahoo crap where everyone has the same guys. Also, the season is only half as long with playoffs so you don't lose interest after grinding away for 40 weeks. It's about 20 weeks incl. playoffs. If I can get 7 other huddlers we can have ourselves a league. Anyone? computer loco :D

Trojanmojo:

Anyone up for an ESPN Golf League this year?  It's $9.99 BUT it's a draft league where everyone has their own players.  None of this yahoo crap where everyone has the same guys. Also, the season is only half as long with playoffs so you don't lose interest after grinding away for 40 weeks.  It's about 20 weeks incl. playoffs. If I can get 7 other huddlers we can have ourselves a league.  Anyone?    computer      loco      :D 

I'm in..... let me know. But only if I get Woods, Singh, Els & Furyk on my squad. :P

I'm liking the votes for Mickelson to get his first major this year, since I drafted his sorry butt with the 4th pick of the first round. Which one do you think he'll win? I say the PGA Championship. That seems to be the one that total chokes have a chance at, al la DL3.

Down Goes Frazia:

Trojanmojo:

Anyone up for an ESPN Golf League this year?  It's $9.99 BUT it's a draft league where everyone has their own players.  None of this yahoo crap where everyone has the same guys. Also, the season is only half as long with playoffs so you don't lose interest after grinding away for 40 weeks.  It's about 20 weeks incl. playoffs. If I can get 7 other huddlers we can have ourselves a league.  Anyone?  computer        loco        :D

I'm in..... let me know. But only if I get Woods, Singh, Els & Furyk on my squad. :P Cool... there's two including me. We already are 25% of the way to filling our league. :rolleyes: :P thumbs_u

Squeegiebo:

I already have too much work being the commissioner for my local golf league, which does go 40 weeks, so I'm going to have to decline the ESPN league offer. Sorry!

We had a huddle league last year in Yahoo! but everyone lost interest about 25-30 weeks in. Football was starting up and 40 weeks to me is just too long...9 months! Yikes! big_shoc It was fun but just too long, plus I like having unique rosters, playoffs, trades, and a draft. thumbs_u

We do have a draft, unique rosters, and free agent signings (though no playoffs or trades). It is a long season, but we pay the winner of each week as well as the top three at the end of the season, so there is at least something to keep one's interest at the end even if you are in dead last. (Not that I'd know about that since I did finish 2nd in our 11-team league last year thanks to my drafting Mr. Weir in the 6th round!)

I hope you get enough for the league. It does help ease the pain of the football offseason.

Squeegiebo:

We do have a draft, unique rosters, and free agent signings (though no playoffs or trades).  It is a long season, but we pay the winner of each week as well as the top three at the end of the season, so there is at least something to keep one's interest at the end even if you are in dead last.  (Not that I'd know about that since I did finish 2nd in our 11-team league last year thanks to my drafting Mr. Weir in the 6th round!)

I hope you get enough for the league.  It does help ease the pain of the football offseason.

Wow..that sounds cool then. Our Yahoo league had none of those things last year and they are crucial elements IMHO. Good luck with your league. cool_thu :D

Trojanmojo:

Anyone up for an ESPN Golf League this year?  It's $9.99 BUT it's a draft league where everyone has their own players.  None of this yahoo crap where everyone has the same guys. Also, the season is only half as long with playoffs so you don't lose interest after grinding away for 40 weeks.  It's about 20 weeks incl. playoffs. If I can get 7 other huddlers we can have ourselves a league.  Anyone?    computer      loco      :D 

Sure, count me in.

Cordo:

Trojanmojo:

Anyone up for an ESPN Golf League this year?  It's $9.99 BUT it's a draft league where everyone has their own players.  None of this yahoo crap where everyone has the same guys. Also, the season is only half as long with playoffs so you don't lose interest after grinding away for 40 weeks.  It's about 20 weeks incl. playoffs. If I can get 7 other huddlers we can have ourselves a league.  Anyone?      computer          loco          :D   

Sure, count me in. Right on. There's 3 down, 5 to go. jump